PintyPlus Stencils for spray painting
In stock — Product Code:
All prices include VAT & UK mainland delivery
Stencils for spray painting Pintyplus
The stencils for spray painting Pintyplus are designed to be used an unlimited number of times. The stencils can be washed with water or alcohol depending on the paint used.
Applications for the stencils for spray painting
The main applications of the painting stencils for spray are decoration of pieces of furniture and objects, illustration, modeling, wall paintings, textile decoration, scrapbooking, handicrafts and as far as your creativity takes you to.
Characteristics of the Pintyplus stencils
- Shapeable hard plastic, resistant to solvents.
- Unlimited reuse.
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 cm
How to use the stencils for spray painting
1. Clean the surface to be painted – remove dust, oil or stains.
2. Apply the removable Pintyplus adhesive on one of the faces of the stencil – it prevents the paint from seeping under the stencil and at the same time prevents it from moving.
3. Place the stencil.
4. Paint at a distance of about 20 cm applying thin layers.
5. Remove the stencil in 2-3 minutes.
Cleaning used stencils:
It’s best and easiest to clean the stencil before the paint dries. Use water or cleaning alcohol
For stencils used with water-based paints such as Pintyplus Aqua or Pintyplus Chalk paint:
- Place the stencil in the sink resting on a board to prevent it from becoming mishapen.
- With the help of a sponge, wash it carefully with water and rinse.
- Let it dry.
If the paint is already dry on the stencil, use hot water or alcohol.
For stencils painted with solvent-based spray paints such as Pintyplus Basic or Pintyplus Evolution:
- Place the stencil on a board to prevent it from becoming mishapen.
- With the help of a scouring pad or cloth, rub the stencil with alcohol and remove the paint.
- Let it dry.
If the paint is already dry on the stencil we can we can apply the acetone generally used to remove nail polish.
Recommendations for use for Pintyplus stencils:
Keep in postion while spraying by using our temporary adhesive spray. A small amount goes a long way and one can will be good for several projects.
Use preferably with water-based spray paints (Pintyplus Aqua or Pintyplus chalk).
Keep them flat or vertically pressed between books or similar to avoid deformation.