Pintyplus - Tech - Zinc Primer for metal surfaces - 400ml
In stock — Product Code: 1037
Buy 3 or more for only £10.71 each
Buy 6 or more for only £10.12 each
Buy 12 or more for only £9.52 each
All prices include VAT & UK mainland delivery
PINTYPLUS TECH - ZINC PRIMER FOR METAL SURFACES
This anti-corrosive gloss spray zinc primer has been specially formulated for long-lasting, maximum corrosion protection of metallic surfaces.
It is a high yield coating rich in Zinc (minimum 99% pure Zinc) which adheres electro-chemically to the metal structure and offers excellent protection from the elements.
Cold Galvanized Zinc; based on Zinc powder and resins, which is both strong and flexible.
- Metallic Structures
- Welded Joints
- Repairs of Galvanized pieces
- Railroad Equipment and more
Spreading: 270cc = 0, 7 m2. 520cc = 1, 4 m2
Drying time: completely dry in 1 hour
Repaint: after 1 hour
How to apply:
1. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free of any contaminants before application. Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute.
2. Spray from a distance of 25-30 cm, applying thin and quick layers, first horizontally and then vertically. It is advisable to spray two thin layers instead of one thick layer in order to obtain uniform coverage and avoid paint runs.
3. Once the operation is complete, reverse the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out in order to avoid blockage of the nozzle.
Do not use on devices connected to the power grid and apply in ventilated areas.
For a coloured finish, repaint with Pintyplus BASIC or EVOLUTION.
If used on painted surfaces that are well adhered, lightly sand before applying. If the paint is flaking or bubbled, remove it before applying. We recommend using the Greenox paint stripper.
Safety data sheet
737 - Silver - Z169