Pintyplus - Evolution - Gloss - 400ml
In stock — Product Code: 1019
Buy 3 or more for only £8.99 each
Buy 6 or more for only £8.50 each
Buy 12 or more for only £7.99 each
Buy 72 or more for only £7.50 each
All prices include VAT & UK mainland delivery
PINTYPLUS EVOLUTION - GLOSS - SPRAY PAINT
This RAL Acrylic paint is ideal for indoor and outdoor projects where you require a protective layer and a smooth, uniform, gloss finish, as well as an extra-quick drying time.
It adheres perfectly to almost any surface.
- some plastics
- Ideal for the painting of surfaces that require rapid drying for their operation
- Retouching or painting materials in Industrial and Nautical equipment’s
- Automotive applications
- Where RAL standard colours are required
- Household items
Coverage: 200ml = 1 m2 (400ml = 2 m2)
Dry Total: 15 minutes
Repainted: After 5 minutes
How to apply:
1. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free of any contaminants before application. Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute.
2. Spray from a distance of 25-30cm, applying thin and quick layers, first horizontally and then vertically. It is advisable to spray two thin layers instead of one thick layer in order to obtain uniform coverage and avoid paint runs.
3. Once the operation is completed, reverse the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out in order to avoid blockage of the nozzle.
Do not use on devices connected to the power grid and apply in ventilated areas.
To achieve a perfect finish treat the surface with a primer, sealing layer or appropriate anchor layer.
If used on painted surfaces that are well adhered, lightly sand before applying. If the paint is flaking or bubbled, remove it before applying. We recommend using the Greenox paint stripper.
Safety data sheet
Technical data sheet
RAL 1001 Beige (543)