Pintyplus - aQua - Gloss - 400ml (520cc)
In stock — Product Code: 588
Buy 3 or more for only £9.90 each
Buy 6 or more for only £9.35 each
Buy 12 or more for only £8.80 each
Buy 72 or more for only £7.80 each
All prices include VAT & UK mainland delivery
New High Gloss Formulation
Looking for a quick-drying, water-based spray paint with a smooth gloss finish? Then you have found the perfect product!
Pintyplus aQua is ideal for use on both interior and exterior projects.
Feel secure in the knowledge that our aQua range is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and has a minimal level of odour.
Applications and features:
- Suitable for exterior as well as interior projects
- Suitable for most types of surface including expanded polystyrene
- Can be washed with soap and water within the first 15 minutes
- Maximum coverage
- Smooth and uniform high gloss finish
Coverage: 400ml = 1.40 m2
Drying: Surface dry- 1 hour. Fully Cured- 24hours
Repaint: after 5 minutes
How to apply:
1. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free of any contaminants before application. Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute.
2. Spray from a distance of 25-30 cm, applying thin and quick layers, first horizontally and then vertically. It is advisable to spray two thin layers instead of one thick layer in order to obtain uniform coverage and avoid paint runs.
3. Once spraying is complete, reverse the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out in order to leave the nozzle clear and ready for its next use.
Do not use on devices connected to the power grid and apply in ventilated areas.
If used on painted surfaces that are well adhered, lightly sand before applying. If the paint is flaking or bubbled, remove it before applying. We recommend using the Greenox paint stripper.
Safety data sheet
588 - Varnish - B199