One of our clients, Comercial Romero , sent us some pictures of the quarry that has exposed in his shop that used the technique of crackle.
The process was conducted as follows:
- The quarry was not working brass and gave first base paint PINTYPLUS EVOLUTION cream in 1015. It will be the color that appears in the cracks when we finish the job.
- After letting the paint dry was applied on the basis of a crackle.
- After the crackle, he gave a layer of PINTYPLUS GESSO Spray quartering get that effect.
- Flower image got it through a sheet of rice paper that stuck with spray adhesive.
- The result is what you see in the picture, at what is beautiful?
For Business Romero .